Sebastian Osumanu was born on 14th March, 1989. He was a Science student of Adisadel College from 2003 to 2004 and was transferred to Breman Asikuma Secondary School from 2004 to 2006, He was member of Eliot House, the Computer and Wildlife Clubs and the Geographical Society and became the GEOSOC President. He was the School Protocol and Head Prefect.
He is a gentle, hardworking, brilliant, achieving, devoted and very motivating person loved by most guys and gals more particularly, the Royal ladies of Mfantseman Girls and BASS.
He was able to obtain aggregate 14 in the WAEC private candidate in the year 2005 while he was in his second year at the senior high school. he finally completed the senior high school at the age of 17.
Sebastian was one of the real academic gurus in Adisadel College and Breman Asikuma Sec. School during his time and it was no surprise when he received the Best geography student award in form one, and came first in his class since form one, except in only one term where he came second. He further made history by becoming the First and Best Geography Student in Ghana and the only student to get “A” in Geography in the WASSCE in Breman Asikuma Secondary School since the inception of the West Africa based exams. He was taken to South Africa to represent Ghana on the continental level and he become second. He was nominated to contest for the African Geographical Society Chairman and he was elected to serve for one year.
His good academic credentials attracted some NGOs to enroll him in more workshops. He was enrolled by The Concern for the Working Children for a workshop on children transportation problems which took him to countries such as Malaysia, Las Vegas, Malawi, Indonesia, Sri-lanka.
He graduated from this prestigious school with a distinction and is currently in the University of Cape Coast, pursuing Bachelor’s Degree. He is a member of Valco Hall and he contested for the position of the Hall President but lost it to one of his contenders.
Sebastian Osumanu was the African Geographical Society President on Africa continent in his final year at the senior high school level having served on various committees for the Africa Youth Movement notably the Publicity Committee.
He contested for the Central Region Student Representative Council President position in 2006 and won massively and honorably as the first runner-up.
Sabas, as he is affectionately called, he believes in Christianity and other religious doctrines.
As his philosophy, Sabas believes that “to be a genius is only 1% inspiration, the rest is all 99% perspiration”