Plus Top 5 and Bottom 5 KCPE Schools by County – http://serveafrica.info/kcpe-exam-results
Top 10 Universities in Kenya
- The mission of USIU is to promote the discovery and application of knowledge, the acquisition of skills, and the development of intellect and character in a manner that prepares students to contribute effectively and ethically as citizens of a changing and increasingly technological world.
- The mission is achieved through selected high quality undergraduate and graduate academic programs which result in the following outcomes.
- was founded as a farm school in 1939 by Lord Maurice Egerton of Tatton, a British National. In 1950,the school was upgraded to a College. In 1986, the College was gazetted as a constituent college of Nairobi University . In 1987, Egerton was fully established as a University through an Act of Parliament.
- currently comprises three Campuses and a University College. Siriba and College are both in Maseno township 25km from Kisumu on the Busia road. The core activities and central administration of the university takes place on these two Campuses.
- CUEA aspires to serve local and international communities by confronting perplexing issues and proposing solutions to some of the great problems facing societies and cultures.
- It provides facilities and opportunities to scholars to share the joy of searching for, discovering and communicating knowledge.
- In addition, its Christian inspiration enables the university to promote a moral, spiritual and religious dimension in its research, teaching and community service.
- To offer accessible quality training, research, and innovation in order to produce leaders in the fields of Agriculture, Engineering, Technology, Enterprise Development, Built Environment, Health and other Applied Sciences to suit the needs of a dynamic world.
- Every year JKUAT offers 15 scholarships to students with excellent academic achievements.Other scholarships are offered by individuals who have devoted their lives to bettering lives of others through financial support.
- located in Nairobi, Kenya, is a inter-denominational institution that is well known for its exciting approach to higher education, its high standards in teaching and research, and its vibrant community life. Our current student body is made up of students from various countries in Africa, Asia and North America, and our graduate employment rate is among the best in Kenya. Our main campus is located in a scenic setting less than two hours from the city centre.
- is a leading not-for profit private university operating in Kenya, which aims at serving the Kenyan society to the best of its ability. Specialising in commerce and information technology, Strathmore holds a peerless reputation for quality in both academic and professional education and personal formation.
- is home to some of the world’s top scholars, researchers and experts in their fields. We pride ourselves on providing high quality programmes that attract individuals who wish to be globally employable. And we have invested heavily to offer our students technologically advanced facilities, strong academic programmes and a nurturing environment in which to learn and grow. By continuing to invest in internationally excellent research and by providing an outstanding learning environment for talented students from all backgrounds. Our aim is not only to maintain this position, but to improve upon it, thereby aiming to be one of the select numbers of institutions which are regarded as being the best in the world.
- Moi University is located in Eldoret, 310 kilometres northwest of Nairobi, the Capital City of Kenya. It was established as the second university in Kenya by an Act of Parliament, the Moi University Act of 1984. The first cohort of 83 students was admitted in 1984 through a transfer from the Department of Forestry, University of Nairobi. Since then, the University has experienced phenomenal growth from its initial one faculty in 1984, to a total of fifteen (15) Schools and five (5) Directorates in 2009. The University currently operates four campuses, namely: Main, Chepkoilel, Town, and Eldoret West Campus. The university has two (2) constituent colleges, (Kabianga and Narok) and eight (8) Satellite Campuses, (Nairobi, Kitale, Kericho, Southern Nyanza, Central Kenya, Odera Akang’o, Coast and Northern Kenya campus).
- Uses the ‘learning centered’ approach in its programmes. This has enabled our institution to create an environment that graduates students with well-developed intellectual skills in their field of specialization.
- They also have a foundation of broad knowledge, effective written and oral communication skills, a strong ethical base, a sense of civil responsibility, proficiency in the use of technology, a global perspective and desire to purse life long learning.
- The challenge of the students then is to ensure that they maintain the University’s position as the leading public university in Kenya.