- We are located along Ngong Road, near Lenana Trading Centre in Nairobi. Our Telephone numbers are: 0722977795 and 0733668670
9. ST. ANTHONY’S BOYS SCHOOL – KITALE
- a school of a simple background having risen from humble beginnings. We are a community that believes in excellence in all fronts and adequate and comprehensive preparation before engaging in any task. Most of our accomplishments have come as a result of blessings from on high as was espoused in our founding charter in 1964.
- Moi Girls’ High school – Eldoret is a national girls’ boarding school managed by the school’s board of governors. It is a Christian non-denominational school providing the secondary cycle of the 8-4-4 system of education.
- To provide a solid foundation for quality education in an environment of diversity leading to academic excellence and a career of choice. To develop character founded on the fear of God and nurture talents in preparation for a life of service.
- is an all boy provincial secondary school located along the Sigalagala- Butere road, in Ikolomani division of Kakamega district, Kenya. The school was founded in 1965, at its current location. Name Musingu is a luhya name for a big tree growing in the middle of the school compound next to the new administration block. The school occupies 33 acres of land.
List of FREE UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS – CLICK HERE
5. Precious Blood Secondary School – Kilungu
- P.O. Box 122, Kilungu, Makueni, Kenya
- is a partial board, boys – only educational boarding school located in Nairobi Kenya.
- is unique for a Kenyan independent school in that it educates a large proportion of its students free, and most at a reduced rate. This stems from its founding charter as a charitable school. School fees are paid on a means-tested basis, with substantial subsidies paid by the school so that students from all walks of life are able to have a comprehensive, high quality, public school education that would otherwise be beyond the means of their parents or guardians as it may be.
- Welcome to Maseno School. Maseno School offers a multitude of opportunities for all students, from the Arts, Academic and Athletic programs. We have excelled in all three of the aforementioned arenas, winning Provincial and National level recognition as one of the best National high school in Kenya.
- We aim to provide quality education for our students, in which Christian values are shared and lived by all. We work to provide committed teaching, giving due regard to the requirements of the National Curriculum. Our school offers a secure and caring environment where there is equality of opportunity for each student to realise his or her potential.
- policy rotates around hard work in the conformity with the school motto of “jishinde ushinde” a call for self conquest and self discipline. In 2007, Mang’u regained its original position once again by leading the whole country in High School performance. Mang’u High School was the first to introduce aviation as an examinable subject in the country.
- Mang’u High School has produced among the most prominent people in the country among them His Excellency, the President of the Republic of Kenya, Mwai Kibaki, among others. Mang’u High School has consistently maintained itself as an excelling school.
- Since its founding in 1926 by the Alliance of Protestant Missions as the first secondary school for Africans, Alliance High School has maintained its position as the premier institution of secondary learning in Kenya. Alliance High School (AHS) admits talented students nationwide with the goal of offering them the finest secondary education to develop lifelong learners and leaders, who will contribute to the development of the country.