- The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program is intended to recognize international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity, and are recognized as leaders within their school.
- This scholarship program recognizes outstanding students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools.
- University of Toronto, Canada
Fields of Study
- Undergraduate Programs
What does the scholarship cover?
- The scholarship covers:
- Incidental Fees
- Full residence support for four years
How many scholarships are given?
- 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson scholars every year
Which countries are targeted?
- International students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian student requiring a study permit), intending to begin university studies in the following academic year.
- Be currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2018
- Be planning to begin your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2019
- Be committed to school and community life
- Be a high achiever both in academics and creative pursuits
- Be an original and creative thinker
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Be enthusiastic about intellectual exploration
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- First, you will need to receive a nomination from your school.
- Next, apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2019. Complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- Once the University receives a nomination and your application, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
- School nomination deadline: November 30, 2018
- Student OUAC application deadline: December 17, 2018
- Student scholarship application deadline: January 15, 2019.
How do I get more information?
- Free Scholarships
- Most Recent Scholarships – http://serveafrica.info/category/scholarships
- GOT QUESTIONS – Join the Discussion at our Forum