CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES in South Africa
- The main aim of the Brotherhood of Blessed Gérard is to enable and empower people to help themselves, so that they will finally become independent of charity and possibly even become helpers themselves.
- A secondary aim is to provide direct aid in cases of emergency and immediate need.
Emmanuel International Canada
- As a global Christian organization, exists to encourage, strengthen, and assist churches worldwide to meet the needs of the poorest of the poor in their communities, demonstrating God’s love, transforming lives!
- are missionaries in South Africa. They have a combined 11 years of missions experience and have worked in 29 countries. They lead Titus Project for the African region. A ministry of Youth With a Mission, Titus Project equips graduates of the School of Biblical Studies with teaching skills and sends them into areas of the world that can’t afford or have limited access to Bible training. Read more on each of them:
- is firstly a mission ministry. Our fist calling is to spread the Gospel. Being in existence for 3 decades has resulted in KSB functioning as a church as well.
- Spreading of the gospel in South Africa, we desire to build indigenous Baptist churches through evangelism, discipleship, and church planting.
- Our dream is to see individuals who have a distinct call for Africa and His Kingdom, join us on an incredible journey as we witness God changing a generation.
- OM has been working in South Africa since 1986. Initially the focus has been on mobilising the church and training missionaries to go into the world but in recent years the work of OM had become even more diverse as we respond to the needs in South Africa. Today thre are between 400-500 missionaries represented by OM South Africa either working locally or in a foreign country.
- exists to establish responsible, reproducing Christ-centered churches among the nations.
- from its inception in 1901, has emphasized the training of nationals as church leaders and workers—believing that they, the sons and daughters of a nation, could best win that nation for Christ.
The Powell Family
- An Assembly of God missionary family serving the children in South Africa. Needs, activities, and photos
WILDERNESS OUTREACH – This is the heartbeat of the ministry. It is a dedicated Missionary Outreach Ministry that is cross-cultural, local and trans-border. Through involvement with local churches, and encouraging the participation of growing Christians of all ages – volunteering their time, gifts and talents in Outreach Programmes – a servant heart grows through participation and “Walking the Talk”.