Adolec Secondary School – Kagera
AL Muntazir Schools, Dar-es-salaam
- Operating under the umbrella of the KSIJ Central Board of Education, we provide education from pre-school to A-levels. The school is a modern institution with a tradition of academic excellence, committed to instill in it’s students a lifelong passion for learning.
- Running a host of schools like Al Muntazir Union Nursery, Al Muntazir Boys Primary, Al Muntazir Girls Primary and Al Muntazir Islamic Seminary we have strong experience and expertise in excellence in education.
Ali Hassan Mwinyi Elite Schools – Dar es Salaam
- Ahmes is a fast upcoming private non government institution which is currently running a nursery school, primary school and secondary school at its two wings; DSM wing & Bagamoyo wing respectively. The school’s motto is ‘Forward Ever Backward Never’ this insists continuous positive improvement in the quality of our services, everybody contributing towards quality improving and to perform beyond customer’s expectations
Ambassador Secondary School – Dar es Salaam
- is purpose-built girls boarding school situated at Mapinga village in Zinga ward, Yombo Division, Bagamoyo district, less than a kilometer beyond the new Chinese bridge project and 45 kilometres from Dar es Salaam on Bagamoyo road, Tanzania in East Africa. The school is a cutting edge establishment on the national education scene
Boniconsili Mabamba Girls Secondary School
Bukoba Secondary School
Dodoma Central – Dodom
Don Bosco-Didia Secondary School – Shinyanga
Dongobeshi Secondary School Manyara
Dungunyi Seminary – Singida
- The school is situated at Lulanzi, Picha ya Ndege area off Morogoro Road. It is on the right hand side of the road when coming from Dar Es salaam, approximately 2km from a bus stop called Picha ya ndege. Transport services are available by buses from Dar Es salaam to Morogoro or the vice – versa.
Faza Memorial Secondary School – Dar es Salaam
Fidel Castro – Pemba
Hasanga Boys Secondary School
- Hasanga Boys School is a non-governmental boarding and day school built by local donations in the area of Vwawa. It opened in 2005 and currently has about 160 students, most of whom are boarders. The school is registered for 180 students. Classes are taught in 12 subjects.
Hekima Secondary School
Ihungo Secondary School
- Box 95, 2220727, Kashozi road
Jaffery Secondary School – Arusha Region.
James Sangu Girls Secondary School
- This school is owned by the Catholic Mbeya Sisters congregation, and has been built by contributions from the nuns and their relatives, as well as projects sponsored by the congregation. It is named after the first bishop of the Mbeya diocese in Tanzania. The school is located within Hasamba village, Mbozi district in the Mbeya region in a neatly forested area.
Kahororo Secondary School
- Box 198, 2220230, northeast of Bukoba town
Katoke Seminary – Kagera
Kifungilo Girls Secondary School
Kisimiri – Arusha
Kisongo Academic College – Arusha
- The KAC various programs will provide multi-purpose secondary education offering diversified curricula linking education to the world of work, as well as an opportunity to students who have currently hit a dead-end as far as career development is concerned.
Korogwe Girls Secondary School
Likonde Seminary – Ruvuma
Loleza Secondary School
Loyola School – Dar es Salaam
- Inspired by Jesuit intellectual tradition, Loyola High School educates young people to become morally responsible men and women for others who think critically, act wisely, and work skillfully to advance the common good.
- Loyola stands for excellence in both academics and discipline. The goal held out to all students at Loyola High School is integrated personal development as individuals and as members of the larger society. Each student therefore is challenged to develop fully with a vibrant desire to work for the development of the neighbour and of the nation, and that each student progressively becomes a better person and therefore a person for others.
- is a community-based school in Magulilwa, Tanzania which fosters lifelong skills, challenging students to learn, to explore, and to grow as responsible community members.
Malangali Secondary School
Mambwe Secondary School – Rukwa
Mara Secondary School
Maswa Girls – Shinyanga
- prepares students for a successful education career. We will ensure that each student gets the instruction and support they need to achieve the results that will get them accepted into universities, colleges and the world of work.
- To achieve this, we have some of the best qualified and experienced teachers in Tanzania as well as learning and teaching resources.
Montfort Agricultural Secondary School
- is a secondary school in Rujewa, Tanzania. It was founded in 1988 by the Indian branch of the Montfort Brothers of St. Gabriel, on 538 acres (2.15 km²) of land provided by the government.
- The school teaches up to O-Level standard. There are 318 students, of whom 30% are girls, and 30% Muslims. There are boarding facilities for boys, accommodating 87 students, but none for girls. There are 24 teachers.
Mount Kilimanjaro Secondary School – Kilimanjaro
Muslim College – Zanzibar
Mwembetogwa Secondary School
Namfua Secondary School
Nyuki Secondary School – Zanzibar
Dr Olsen Secondary School – Manyara
Popatlal Secondary School – Tanga
Rosemarie Girls Secondary School – Coast Region.
Rugambwa Secondary School
- Box 357, 2223198, Kashura hill southwest of Bukoba town
Tumekuja – Zanzibar
- is a sponsorship-supported English Medium School in Tanzania that primarily serves orphaned and vulnerable children from the lowest socio-economic backgrounds. The school blends the best of Western and Tanzanian instructional methods to instill critical thinking and high moral Christian values in students who will later become the leaders and builders of Tanzania.
- is a co-educational secondary school based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The school is named after a Tanzanian poet and author, Shaaban Robert.
- The School is owned by the Dar es Salaam Secondary Education Society. It is run by a Board of Governors and a Management Committee. Sir Chande is the Chairman of the Board of Governors of the School and President of the Dar es Salaam Secondary Education Society.
St Francis Desales Seminary
St James Seminary – Kilimanjaro
St Joseph – Kilocha Seminary – Iringa
- is a girls’ boarding school in the Usambara Mountains of northeastern Tanzania in East Africa. Owned by the Catholic Diocese of Tanga, and run by local order of sisters, it is affiliated with St. Paul’s Abbey, a Benedictine monastery in Newton, New Jersey. The manager of St. Mary’s is Father Damian Milliken, a Benedictine priest from St. Paul’s who has taught in Tanzania for 40 years.
St Maria Goreti
St Peter’s Seminary – Morogoro
USA Seminary – Arusha
Uweleni – Pemba