- Situated on the gentle slopes of Roman Hill in the valley of Kleine Windhoek, St Paul’s College is an oasis of opportunity. Built on the faith-firm foundations of the Tilburg Fraters, the School nurtures the development of our pupils’ full potential. We offer an education for boys and girls from Grade 1 to Grade 12 in an intimate and caring environment.
- With its 90+ year tradition of proven academic excellence, Windhoek High School is rated one of the top 100 schools in Africa. In this multicultural school, we promote a holistic learning environment to mould the younger generation to become balanced, motivated and well-educated Namibian citizens.
- Being a German school abroad, our main aim is to further the German language and culture in Namibia. However, we accommodate children of other language groups in our school. Therefore you will find besides the German speakers, children who speak English, French, Afrikaans, Oshivambo, Nama, Damara and Otjiherero.
- In following the variety of languages which are spoken and taught here we offer German and Namibian final examinations.
- Thus we are the first school in the world which offers the German International Abitur (DIAP) in the framework of a shorter period namely 12 instead of 13 years. Our students are able to qualify after 12 years in this international examination which is accepted and gives access to any university throughout the world.
- Alternatively we also offer the possibility to write the Namibian Senior Secondary Certificate (NSSC) which gives access to any Namibian or South African tertiary institute.
5. Etosha Secondary School – Tsumeb
6. Ruacana Vocational High School
- A high standard of performance is set for learners as well as teachers in the way they perform tasks or conduct themselves on school grounds. This has a positive effect eventually on all aspects academics.
8. Concordia College
- mission is to be the best academic school and to be known for exceptional achievements on all levels.
- Postal Address – Private Bag 12023 – AUSSPANNPLATZ = Republic of Namibia
- Physical Address – Centaurus Road – Windhoek
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 237648
- Fax: 237649
10. Jan Möhr Secondary School
- Hochland High School
- Dagbreek Centre
- Eros School For Girls