TOP 20 JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOLS IN GHANA
- Widely recognized as a premier international school, Accra Grammar School (AGS) has been providing quality education since 2007 to students aged 2 – 18 from all over the world. Conveniently located just outside the heart of the city of Accra(Ghana), AGS is a secure campus nestled in a quiet community called Oyibi ideal for studying and and academic adventure.
- Private School in Jomoro
17. Vicande School
- The name of our School is Vicande from Ghana.The name of our was derived two names: Victoria and Andrews which were the first names of the founder and his wife respectively.
- It is privately owned school with a population of over 1000 pupils. It has three levels thus : Nursery (age of pupils ranging 3yrs-5yrs) Primary(6-12yrs) and Junior Secondary (12-15yrs).
- was founded in 1965 by the late Mrs. Esme Praah Siriboe. It began as a pre-school with seven pupils and has blossomed over the years into one of the best first cycle Christian Schools in Ghana. It is located in the serene Cantonments-Labone suburb of Accra on four acres of land and currently offers an excellent quality of education to pupils from Kindergarten to Junior High School Levels (KG – 9th grade).
- From humble beginnings as the Takoradi Learning Centre in 1998, the school has grown and carved a niche for itself as an example of successful international education in the Western Region of the Republic of Ghana. Now, known as the Takoradi International School, we provide education for pupils from kindergarten to Year 11.
- This department takes care of students between ages twelve (12) to fourteen (14). It’s a double stream with maximum class size thirty five (35). The core subject done is English, Mathematics, Integrated Science and other electives as Fante, French, Building Design Technology and ICT. Teachers at this level handle the classes on subject basis. Students at the end of the third year write a national exams carried out by the West Africa Exams Council (WAEC) termed the Basic Education Certificate Examination B.E.C.E. This is the spring board to the senior high school.
13. Mawuli School
- HO MAWULI GATE, Ho, Ghana
- Box 71 DENU AFLAO
- Box M 724 KUMASI
- A fully registered private basic education center. Provides quality education for all children. The school has been in full operation for the past ten years. 312 students have successfully graduated from the school with distinction.
- Box 24 Salaga – Phone: 233752 22039
- The school started with 5 students and now has a population of 1558 students ranging from Kindergarten to Senior High school as at 2010. It is sponsored by the International Missionary society of S.D.A Reformed Movement based in Germany.
- The school has been popular for its academic excellence and has continued to produce well trained student who show much excellence in the various tertiary institutions across the country.
- Box 693, Odumasi Rd., Sunyani, Brong Ahafo, Ghana – 0233-3520-27328
- PMB 144, Bantama, Kumasi, Ghana
- located within the grounds of the Korle Bu Teaching hospital
- Proprietress Dame Mary Mildred Thorpe-Wyse. Oniwaa is a coeducational primary school. School enrollment is about 1,000 students.
- P.O. Box 3299, Kumasi, Ghana
- At the Junior Level the School has produced more than 1,000 students to the prestigious school in Ghana and beyond Ghana. Our products also take good position in their various Senior High and tertiary institutions they found themselves.
- Seven Great Princes Academy was established by seven teachers under the the leadership of Mr. Raphael A. Brown to provide Primary education and prepare the pupils for the secondary education.