- Bocconi University is committed to making higher education accessible to our students from all backgrounds worldwide. For the 2014-15 academic year 30 Bocconi Scholarship for International Students will be made available for first year applicants for the 2014-2015 academic year based on their family’s economic condition.
- Study in Bocconi University
- It has played a leading role in Italy’s social and economic modernization. It has remained true to its founding values of being a major research university, with democratic values and open to the world, as well as financially and politically independent.
Field(s) of Study
- Bachelor program
What does the scholarship cover?
- The Scholarship consists of a full tuition waiver worth approximately € 11,000.00 per year per years (for Bachelor programs)
- The renewal of the scholarship is subject to meeting merit criteria.
How many scholarships are given?
- 30 need-based scholarships
Which countries are targeted?
- All international students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
Only applicants for the first year of a Bocconi Bachelor Program who meet all the following conditions will be taken into consideration for the awarding of the scholarship:
- non-Italian citizenship;
- non-Italian residence;
- a non-Italian Undergraduate degree earned abroad or in Italy;
The online application will require detailed information regarding the student’s family economic condition. Regardless of the applicant’s economic status, the economic information of the applicant’s parents and nuclear family members will also be taken into consideration.
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- APPLY TOGETHER – University Admission and Scholarship
- Two separate applications
- Applicants must complete and submit the online Bocconi Scholarship online application form, by the same deadline as that of their Bocconi online admission’s application.
Admission session Online application for the scholarship
Discover your Talent Deadline: January 31
Winter Deadline: May 31
Spring Deadline: July 31
How do I get more information?
- University Homepage – Click Here
- Scholarship information – Click Here
- Student Services Office – Piazza Sraffa, 13 – 20136 Milano – Italia
- e-mail: email@example.com
- tel. (+39) 02.5836.2152
- Free Scholarships
- Most Recent Scholarships – http://serveafrica.info/
- GOT QUESTIONS – Join the Discussion at our Forum