Ghana Scholarships 2015-16
- Our complete list of Scholarships for students from Ghana. Listing including Primary and Secondary School, undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate ones.
Best Place to Start
- Here are two links that will help you locate some of the most recently listed scholarships. They list only the best options
- Also check out Africa Scholarships. Many of which students from Ghana can apply to.
- Make sure to check out the Mastercard Scholarships and sign up for the free emails.
PRIMARY AND SECONDARY Scholarships
- The Scholarship program includes all four of Pokuase’s primary/junior secondary schools and the three senior secondary schools that serve the Pokuase area. Women’s Trust currently supports Pokuase’s brightest, poor young women including senior secondary students.
- Thanks to a $13 million partnership with The MasterCard Foundation in Canada, Ashesi will be awarding significant financial support to qualified students who need such assistance.
- Through Ashesi’s generous Scholarship Program, we make a great education available to those who otherwise could not afford it.
- enables individuals from Brazil, Cuba, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Pakistan, South Africa, Turkey, and selected countries in Central America to spend one year studying at community colleges in the United States and earn a vocational certificate.
- was established jointly by three government agencies of the Republic of China (Taiwan) — the Ministry of Education (MOE), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and the National Science Council of the Executive Yuan (NSC) — to encourage outstanding international students to undertake degree programs in Taiwan.
- The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is accepting applications for the award of Scholarships. The scholarships are designed for high achievers (Gifted Student) who are from areas of need.
- The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, all fees, as well as room and board, and will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards continue to be met.
- You are eligible to apply if you: 1. are a Level 100 student, 2. reside in an impoverished part of the country. 3. are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses. 4. attended a LESS ENDOWED Senior High School (verify with the SFAO) 5. obtained an aggregate of 14 or better at the WASSCE.
- Submit a completed UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades) and letters of recommendations are encouraged.
- For enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office on 021-945312 or email email@example.com.
- International Scholarship Program for Africa (4). VALUE: $100,000 ($25,000 x 4 years). Must be citizen of an African country. To renew — maintain high academic standing (7.8 on a 9-point York scale) in each academic year at York.
- The Australia Awards initiative was announced by the Australian Prime Minister in 2009 and aims to maximize the benefit of the Australian Government’s extensive scholarship programs, and to support enduring ties between Australia and our neighbours.The Australia Awards initiative brings the Australian Government’s scholarship programs together under the one Australia Awards brand.
- In 2010-11, the Australia Awards program in Africa will provide both long awards (Australian Development Scholarships) and short-term awards to nationals from 25 countries across Africa.
- The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States.
- Awards approximately 1,800 student grants to non-U.S. nationals to study in the United States annually and there are approximately 3,200 new and continuing student fellows are currently in the United States on Fulbright grants.
- Scholars are chosen for their leadership potential—with the opportunity to observe each political, economic and cultural institutions, exchange ideas, and embark on joint ventures of importance to the general welfare of the world’s inhabitants.
- offers a number of scholarships within the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance Programme in support of the study of foreign nationals from developing countries at public institutions of higher education in the Czech Republic.
- The objective of the scholarship program is to promote democratic, economic and social development through supporting know-how and transfer of knowledge to advanced students within areas in which Sweden is at the forefront of academic research.
POSTGRADUATE Scholarships (FELLOWSHIPS)
- seeks to revitalize the humanities in Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda through fellowship competitions and meetings associated with them. The AHP is funded by the Carnegie Corporation of New York.
Other Great Links to Scholarship Opportunities:
- List of FREE UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS – CLICK HERE
- Canadian Undergraduate International Student Scholarship – Canadian Universities offer a world class education and generous scholarships to international students. Here’s our list of the best opportunities.
- U.S. Undergraduate International Student Scholarships – Numerous US Universities offer scholarships for international students. We list only the best opportunities here.
- TOP 10 Undergraduate Scholarships – We’ve examined scholarship opportunities from 100’s of schools and only these make our TOP 10 list.
- TOP 10 Graduate Scholarships – Looking for the best scholarships offered for Graduate study. Here’s our TOP 10 list of best choices.