- Boston University offers several merit scholarships recognizing high-achieving students applying for their first year at the university. Some of these scholarships are full-tuition scholarships.
- The Presidential Scholarship is given to first-year students from around the world who have previously demonstrated exceptional academic achievement.
- These students also tend to excel beyond the classroom, going on to become leaders in their schools and the community.
- Boston University, USA
Field(s) of Study
- Any undergraduate course offered at Boston University
What does the scholarship cover?
- $25,000 towards tuition, renewable for up to four years of study.
How many scholarships are given?
- Not stated
Which countries are targeted?
- International students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be ranked in the top 5% of your high school class
- Demonstrate outstanding extracurricular achievements in your school and community
- Have ACT scores above 33 and SAT scores above 1500.
- Though test scores are not a requirement, it is good to have them ready for display alongside your application form.
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- There are no application forms or essays required.
- If you are interested in this scholarship, simply submit your application for undergraduate admission and the required documents before the submission deadline.
- Required documents include:
- A high school transcript indicating the grades for your senior year
- Application form (common application or coalition application)
- School report form
- Recommendation from the school Counselor attached to the school report form
- Teacher evaluation
- Secondary School Records
- English Proficiency Test Results
- Documentation of financial status/support
- A copy of the data page of your passport
- December 1, 2020
How do I get more information?