CLICK HERE to go to
Plus Top 5 and Bottom 5 KCPE Schools by County
Take the Student Satisfaction Survey – Tell us what you think of your school. Your participation helps actual student opinion play a significant role in our rankings of Secondary School Kenya. Take the SURVEY – CLICK HERE
Top 10 KCSE Secondary Schools Kenya in 2012
Based on 2011 KCSE exam results
- is a National boarding school that offers secondary education to financially disadvantaged girls from all provincesof Kenya. The school was founded in January 2005 as a charitable institution. It emulates the spirit of the much renowned Starehe Boys’ Centre. It caters for all the girls’ academic and social needs.
- is located in the Starehe constituency in Kariokor . The school is part of the Starehe district in the Nairobi province of Kenya. The Address of this secondary school is Juja Road, P.O. BOX 30152, Nairobi 00100
- Maryhill Girls High School is a girls’ national boarding school situated in Thika along Thika – Gatukuyu road. The school has a student population of 753 students currently. It is a four streamed school offering seventeen subjects in the 8-4-4- curriculum. The school also offers a variety of other co-curricular activities such as Drama, Music, variety of games like hockey, swimming, volleyball, tennis to name but a few.
- is an all girls secondary education institution located in Kileleshwa, Nairobi, Kenya. It was founded in 1908, originally known as European Girls’ School. After Kenya gained independence in 1963, the school’s name was shortly there after changed to the Kenya High School. Kenya high has for a long time been ranked among the best public high/secondary schools in Kenya, enjoying high and competitive enrollment from students of all walks of life in the country.
- Moi Girls’ High school – Eldoret is a national girls’ boarding school managed by the school’s board of governors. It is a Christian non-denominational school providing the secondary cycle of the 8-4-4 system of education.
- To provide a solid foundation for quality education in an environment of diversity leading to academic excellence and a career of choice. To develop character founded on the fear of God and nurture talents in preparation for a life of service.
- policy rotates around hard work in the conformity with the school motto of “jishinde ushinde” a call for self conquest and self discipline. In 2007, Mang’u regained its original position once again by leading the whole country in High School performance. Mang’u High School was the first to introduce aviation as an examinable subject in the country.
- Mang’u High School has produced among the most prominent people in the country among them His Excellency, the President of the Republic of Kenya, Mwai Kibaki, among others. Mang’u High School has consistently maintained itself as an excelling school.
- is a partial board, boys – only educational boarding school located in Nairobi Kenya.
- is unique for a Kenyan independent school in that it educates a large proportion of its students free, and most at a reduced rate. This stems from its founding charter as a charitable school. School fees are paid on a means-tested basis, with substantial subsidies paid by the school so that students from all walks of life are able to have a comprehensive, high quality, public school education that would otherwise be beyond the means of their parents or guardians as it may be.
- we are the Best school South of the Sahara and North of Limpopo. We daily endeavor to be the leading and most preferred Girls national school as per our mission and Vision. Towards this end we are committed to making sure that when everyone sits down we will stand up, when everyone stands up we will stand out, when everyone stand out we will be outstanding, and when everyone is outstanding we will be the standard measure.
- Since its founding in 1926 by the Alliance of Protestant Missions as the first secondary school for Africans, Alliance High School has maintained its position as the premier institution of secondary learning in Kenya. Alliance High School (AHS) admits talented students nationwide with the goal of offering them the finest secondary education to develop lifelong learners and leaders, who will contribute to the development of the country.
- The centre of academic excellence not only in Nyanza Province but in the country at large. All of us who went through the system are indeed proud to be associated with this great institution.
Kenya SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Canadian Universities offer a world class education and generous scholarships to international students. Here’s our list of the best opportunities.
- Numerous US Universities offer scholarships for international students. We list only the best opportunities here.
- We’ve examined scholarship opportunities from 100’s of schools and only these make our TOP 10 list.
List of FREE UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS – CLICK HERE
TOP 20-100 Secondary Schools Kenya – 2012
2012 KCSE Exam Results – COMING SOON