Undergrad Scholarships and Bursaries
- Emory University has a strong commitment to educating students in a global community and enrolling young scholars from all around the world. Starting with the freshman application process for fall 2013 entry, Emory University will offer scholarship assistance to a select number of international undergraduate students.
What does the scholarship cover?
- Awards will range from partial to full tuition scholarships, and notifications will be sent to recipients at the time of regular decision release (by April 1).
GRADUATE STUDENT Scholarships and Bursaries
- The Africa ADS program provides academic scholarships to undertake Master Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas There website is designed to be a useful tool for you to find out more information about the scholarships eligibility criteria, country specific details, the institutions at which the scholarships can be undertaken, information about Australia and the regions where the institutions are located as well as details on the forum (chat room) and alumni to connect with past and present awardees.
- Priority sectors: Health field (specifically in areas related to HIV/AIDS)
- Number of scholarship available for 2009 : 6
- provides scholarships to students who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree (mainly Master’s degrees of one or two years) in either the United Kingdom or South Africa.
- The Scholarship is for full-time study and pays your entire tuition fee. It provides you with a comfortable living allowance of £11,000 per year, and also pays the cost of transport for you and your necessary belongings to and from Oxford .
- There are ten Scholarships available in Southern Africa each year.
- will offer two scholarships for postgraduate study in any subject offered by the University to students from Southern African countries. One of the scholarships will be available for a one year Master’s degree programme and the other scholarship for a three year PhD degree programme.
- The scholarship covers the overseas rate of tuition fee and University accommodation for the duration of the postgraduate degree programme.
For PhD Students Awards and Scholarships
- will roll out the second stage of a major development initiative in eastern and southern Africa, launching a new scholarship scheme with the Government of Kenya for five PhD students.
- The scholarship scheme is part of a $2.6 million University initiative to build capacity in countries in eastern and southern Africa.
- The initiative involves waiving fees for up to 30 government-sponsored research higher degree students from Africa to study at the University of Newcastle in Australia over the next three years.
- The five scholarships launched today in Kenya are the second stage of the initiative, and follow five scholarships announced in Botswana last year.