- The Clarendon Fund offers over 150 new, fully-funded scholarships each year to assist outstanding graduate scholars, offering them the opportunity to join one of the most active, highly international, and multidisciplinary communities at the University of Oxford.
- Clarendon scholarships provide students with a life-changing opportunity to study at Oxford, as well as the chance to form long-lasting social, academic, and professional connections within a lively community.
- University of Oxford
Field(s) of Study
- Any Master’s or DPhil course at Oxford
What does the scholarship cover?
- Full course fees (both for Home and Overseas fee-paying students)
- A yearly grant for living expenses, sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford. The minimum Research Council doctoral stipend rate for 2021-22 starts at £15,609.
How many scholarships are given?
- Over 150 scholarships every year
Which countries are targeted?
- Applicants can be from any country around the world.
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Have an excellent academic record.
- Have at least a first class honors degree or its equivalent.
- Show potential for future academic achievement.
- Have the required aptitude for the proposed course of study.
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- If you apply for a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford by the January deadline for your course, you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship.
- There is no separate scholarship application form and you will not need to submit any additional documents.
- To be considered for the scholarship, you must submit your course application before the deadlines indicated below.
- 7 or 21 Jan 2022
How do I get more information?
- Website: Clarendon Scholarships