- The Emile-Boutmy Scholarship is named after the founder of Sciences Po, an international research university located in Paris, France.
- Sciences Po ranks among the best institutions in humanities and social sciences.
- This scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admission priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements, and students who are joining the university for their first year of studies.
- Study at Sciences Po in Paris, France
Fields of Study
- Any eligible undergraduate program at Sciences Po
What does the scholarship cover?
The Emile-Boutmy Scholarship is disbursed in different forms as follows:
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year
- A tuition grant of €7300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program
- A tuition grant of €5000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program
- A tuition grant of €3000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program
- On exceptional basis, €19000 to cover the three years of undergraduate study
- Scholarship amounts are decided by the Admission Department
- If you are awarded a scholarship and you then decide to defer your admission, you lose your scholarship
- During the 3rd year of undergraduate study – usually a year abroad, all scholarship recipients retain their tuition fee grants, and cost of living grants (if applicable).
How many scholarships are given?
- Not stated
Which countries are targeted?
- International applicants from any Non-EU state
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a first-time applicant admitted to an undergraduate program at Sciences Po
- Meet the merit-based requirements
- Have the type of profile sought for the scholarship program
- Not have received any other scholarship (e.g. Eiffel Scholarship)
- Have indicated your desire to apply for a scholarship on the online bachelor’s degree application form
How do I Apply – Next Steps?
- To apply for this scholarship, indicate that you are applying for the Emile-Boutmy Scholarship in the ‘Financial Information’ section of your Sciences Po application
- You must include proof of income and documents explaining your family situation with the application
- You must also attach language test results (if required by the study program you choose)
- The Admissions Department at Sciences Po awards these scholarships.
- April 8, 2019
How do I get more information?