- Griffith University offers several scholarship options all year round to recognize eligible students who have an outstanding academic history.
- These scholarships ease study costs by covering tuition fees, living allowances, etc.
- The Griffith Remarkable Scholarship rewards exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University.
- Griffith University, Australia
Fields of Study
- Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs
What does the scholarship cover?
- 50% of tuition fees, valid for the entire duration of the program
How many scholarships are given?
- Not stated
Which countries are targeted?
- International students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of any other country apart from Australia and New Zealand
- Be an international fee-paying student
- Have obtained a minimum GPA of 5.5 or above (on a 7 point scale) in previous studies
- Have applied for a course at Griffith University by the scholarship application closing date
- Satisfy all the academic and English language entry requirements for the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program you select
- Be a full-time student (40 CP), commencing studies in Trimester 3 of 2021, or Trimester 1, 2, or 3 of 2022.
NOTE: Students must pass all the requirements for each trimester of studies in order to maintain scholarship eligibility. These include a minimum cumulative GPA of 5.5 which must be maintained to qualify for a tuition fee deduction in the following trimester.
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- First, apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University
- Next, apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship by the closing date.
- Attach your academic records and a personal statement to your application.
- A university panel will then review your application. You will know the outcome of your application by 20 August 2021.
- Lastly, to receive the scholarship, you must accept both the program offer and the scholarship by the application deadline. If you do not meet this requirement, your scholarship will be withdrawn.
- 6 August 2021
How Do I Get More Information?
- Website: Griffith Remarkable Scholarship