For Undergrad Students
- The vision of The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program is open to both graduate and undergraduate students. The vision of the program is to educate and develop bright yet economically marginalized young people who have a demonstrated “give-back” ethos and who will contribute to the transformation of the continent. This $500 million program covers secondary and higher education for girls and boys. It will transition promising young people from beneficiaries to benefactors, preparing them with the values, knowledge, skills, and leadership to fuel economic and social progress.
- Study at UC Berkeley
- the world’s premier public university. Study with Nobel laureate faculty at top research facilities. Meet the best students from the United States and around the globe. And graduate with a diploma that introduces you to a family of more than 450,000 alumni.
The Program is designed to provide holistic support, including:
- Comprehensive scholarships (school fees, living expenses, books, stipends, transportation).
- Mentoring and counseling including emotional and academic support.
Scholarships FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
- The Africa ADS program provides academic scholarships to undertake Master Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas There website is designed to be a useful tool for you to find out more information about the scholarships eligibility criteria, country specific details, the institutions at which the scholarships can be undertaken, information about Australia and the regions where the institutions are located as well as details on the forum (chat room) and alumni to connect with past and present awardees.
Priority sectors: Agriculture, Health (including, HIV / AIDS, public health and counselling), Governance (Including economics, public sector management/ policy and trade and Community development/ development studies.
Number of scholarships available for 2009 intake : 8
- provides scholarships to students who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree (mainly Master’s degrees of one or two years) in either the United Kingdom or South Africa.
- The aim is to provide female students with scholarships that will equip them to take up leadership roles for the benefit of their community, nation and region. Applications to this UK administered programme are for courses in both South Africa and the UK, and will be considered for other relevant schemes if unsuccessful for this particular scheme.
- The Scholarship is for full-time study and pays your entire tuition fee. It provides you with a comfortable living allowance of £11,000 per year, and also pays the cost of transport for you and your necessary belongings to and from Oxford .
- There are ten Scholarships available in Southern Africa each year.
- will offer two scholarships for postgraduate study in any subject offered by the University to students from Southern African countries. One of the scholarships will be available for a one year Master’s degree programme and the other scholarship for a three year PhD degree programme.
- The scholarship covers the overseas rate of tuition fee and University accommodation for the duration of the postgraduate degree programme.