- Monash International Tuition Scholarships (MITS) support international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
- Each scholarship covers the tuition fees that each student would be required to pay for the course.
- Monash University, Australia
Field(s) of Study
- Graduate research in any field
What does the scholarship cover?
- Course tuition fees
- One Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy.
How many scholarships are given?
- Not stated
Which countries are targeted?
- International students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you should:
- Be an international student.
- Meet all the requirements for a research program at Monash University.
- Meet all the scholarship selection process requirements.
- Meet the university’s English language requirements for a research programme.
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
1. Check your eligibility – You must check if you are eligible for admission into a Monash graduate research degree, i.e. that you meet all the entry requirements for the course you are applying for. You must also meet the English language proficiency requirements.
2. Submit an expression of interest – You are also required to submit an expression of interest (EOI) to the relevant faculty or academic unit where you intend to pursue your course. Take note of the EOI process for your faculty and read all the instructions carefully.
3. Submit your application – Submit your application through the Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship Application portal.
- A copy of the personal details page of your current passport, birth certificate, or certificate of citizenship
- Documents to verify your situation, including medical certificates, letters verifying your personal financial circumstances, etc.
- An academic curriculum vitae
- Evidence of any published research
- A summary of your proposed thesis, at least 3 pages long. This must include methodology and a bibliography.
- Certified copies of all official academic transcripts for any completed qualification
- Certified copies of your degree certificates
- Evidence of any previously awarded awards, prizes, and scholarships
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Written evidence of research or work experience
- Contact details of two referees, as well as copies of referee letters or reports
- Monash scholarships are very competitive and are awarded based on:
- Academic record
- Any research outputs
- Prior research experience
- 31 March 2023
How do I get more information?