- The Monash International Merit Scholarship targets students from all countries who have received an offer from Monash or who are currently enrolled in the university.
- Each scholarship recipient receives $10,000 per annum for the duration of the degree.
- Monash University, Australia
Fields of Study
- Any undergraduate course available at the university
What does the scholarship cover?
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid per year.
- This amount is paid until the minimum number of points for the degree is completed.
How many scholarships are given?
Which countries are targeted?
- International students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be intending to enroll full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia, or
- Have received a Monash offer if you are commencing your studies, or
- Must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia, or
- Be current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course and have completed at least three semesters.
Note: You are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if you:
- Are studying for Australian Year 12 or its equivalent.
- Are commencing a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or a Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD). You will first need to complete three semesters and then apply as a current student.
- Are receiving partial or full funding for your studies from a sponsor or any other scholarship provider.
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates below).
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
- The scholarship award can only be deferred within the same calendar year.
- 15 May 2020
How do I get more information?
- Website: https://www.monash.edu/study/fees-scholarships/scholarships/find-a-scholarship/international-merit-5770?domestic=true