Are you a student living in Ghana, and looking for scholarships to study outside your home country? Here is a list of the top 10 Ghana scholarships for you to choose from, classified into undergraduate and graduate scholarships!
- The Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship gives international students the opportunity to apply for funding towards the cost of tuition fees for an undergraduate course.
- This scholarship covers all the years of undergraduate study at the University of Bristol.
- Recipients of this scholarship get £5,000 or £10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
- The Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme is one of the top 10 Ghana scholarships. Through this scheme, the Government of Mauritius offers scholarships to deserving students from African Union and African Commonwealth countries.
- This scholarship covers tuition fees, course-related costs, a monthly living allowance, and a return airfare for a full-time undergraduate program.
- The Monash International Merit Scholarships target students from outside Australia who have received a course offer for any undergraduate course at Monash University.
- The scholarship benefit amounts to $10,000 per annum.
- The Romanian Government offers scholarships to foreign citizens from non-EU member states at accredited higher education institutions in Romania.
- These scholarships cover tuition fees, accommodation in student dorms, stipend, etc.
- The Turkish Government Scholarships are funded by the Government of Turkey to support outstanding students who are studying at top universities in Turkey.
- Recipients of these scholarships are entitled to tuition fees, accommodation, a monthly allowance, a return air ticket, etc.
- The VU Fellowship Program is a merit scholarship program that targets strongly motivated students who have excelled in their previous studies.
- This fellowship program covers tuition fees.
- The University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships target high-achieving international students who are undertaking graduate research at the university.
- These scholarships provide a 100% fee remission to all its recipients and cover research programs in all study areas.
- The MasterCard Scholarships at the University of Pretoria are another of the top 10 Ghana scholarships.
- The University of Pretoria has partnered with the MasterCard Foundation to offer postgraduate scholarships to high achieving African students. These students should have received admission towards postgraduate studies at the university.
- These scholarships cover tuition fees, meals, a stipend, books, etc.
- This scholarship program helps its scholars to broaden their knowledge, develop their skills and strengthen their character.
- It provides funding for graduate study at Stanford University for up to 3 years, covering tuition, a stipend, and a travel grant.
- The Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program was established after a donation from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge.
- This is a full-cost scholarship that supports deserving postgraduate applicants for full-time study. It covers tuition, a maintenance allowance, an economy return airfare, etc.
These top 10 Ghana scholarships are your best choice for getting a scholarship this year. All the best!