Top 10 International Schools in Nigeria
- AISA is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Elementary Schools, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- The American International School of Abuja is a private, independent, international day school with a strong commitment to providing a nurturing learning environment for all students. We believe in teamwork, and we have a dedicated and experienced faculty from ten different nations who facilitate the teaching and learning process. The parents are supportive and actively involved in the school and extra-curricular activities for our students from 40 nations.
- BIS is truly authentic – British in name, Philosophy, quality & standards with excellent staffing.
- BIS is fully owned and established by Private Nigerian Promoters. As such, there is no foreign or Government funding whatsoever in BIS.
- BIS caters for students aged between 11 and 18 (Years 7 through to 13). We offer external exams through Cambridge International Examinations.
- We are currently moving through the CIS accreditation process and BIS is also a member of AISA, BSA and has applied to COBISEC.
- The American International School of Lagos (AISL) is a private, coeducational school, which offers an American educational program for students of all nationalities in grades Pre-kindergarten through grade 10. The school was founded in 1964 and is supported by a school-to-school partnership with Tacoma Public Schools in Tacoma, Washington. The August to June school year is divided into trimesters for elementary students and semesters for secondary students.
- is a Christian international school based on an American curriculum. A number of Christian Organizations (i.e. Missions and Churches) called Cooperating Bodies jointly administer and operate the School as set forth in the Constitution through the Board of Governors
- The school differs from other schools of the area in that its curriculum is based mainly on the American system of education, is staffed by teachers provided by various cooperating bodies, and receives no financial assistance from the government.
- is located in a quiet corner of Kashim Ibrahim Road, in Kaduna, a beautiful and dynamic city in Northern Nigeria. We are a four-tier institution offering quality instruction in an educationally stimulating atmosphere for students in pre-nursery, nursery, primary, and secondary.
- is more than a primary and secondary school; it is a learning community in which pupils, teachers and even parents work and learn together. Becoming a tradition takes time; staying a tradition takes hard work. We have been touching and nurturing young lives for forty-eight years.
- Grange operates as a not-for-profit, co-educational, English curriculum, independent, day school set on beautiful grounds within the Government Reservation Area – GRA, Ikeja, on the mainland part of Lagos in Nigeria.
- At inception in September 2006, the School started with two streams each of Years 7 and 8 (JSS1 and JSS2) with a class size of 20 students per stream. Students are not admitted midstream. New students are only admitted from Year 7 (JSS1) yearly.
- The school curriculum is unique in that it applies innovative teaching and learning strategies that will prepare students for a technological, multicultural and global programme based on a combination of the British and the Nigerian National Curriculum leading to IGCSE and WASC (International General Certificate of Secondary Education and the West African School Certificate} Examination.
Your School not listed here?
Think we’ve got the rankings wrong?
Make a comment below
Check out our list of Scholarships available to Undergraduate University Students in Nigeria.