10. Uru Seminary
- Located near the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, is home to approximately 231 students. This is a minor seminary ranked one of the finest schools in the country.
9. Tabora Boys Secondary School
8. Feza Boy’s Secondary School
- is under the management of the Capuchin Brothers of Tanzania Province. It offers comprehensive secondary education from Form One to Form Six. It is situated in the north of Tanzania, in Kilimanjaro region about 50 Kilometers from Moshi Town Center, with the altitude of 1666 meters above sea level. It is geographically placed in the Catholic Diocese of Moshi in the northern part of the diocese at the foot of the great Mt. Kilimanjaro.
6. Kibaha Secondary School
5. Ilboru Secondary School
4. Aga Khan Mzizima Secondary School, Dar es Salaam
- The first private secondary school to be established in Tanzania after the Arusha Declaration, Mzizima has, since the 1980s, been at the forefront of educational innovation in Dar es Salaam and was one of the first schools to introduce inquiry-based learning methodologies and to integrate IT into all aspects of school life.
3. Mzumbe High School
2. Marian Girls’ Secondary School