- Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be placed in a university and programme among their preferences specified in the online application form.
- Study in Turkey
Field(s) of Study
- Art and Sport Scholarship Programmes is specifically designed to encourage the skilled international students in the fields of art and sport to study at undergraduate, master or PhD (proficiency in art) degree levels in the prestigious Turkish universities with opportunities of Türkiye Scholarships. Applicants selected to be funded take one-year Turkish Language Course covered by scholarship. Subsequently, they have to receive an acceptance from the relevant faculties of Turkish universities. Applicants are expected to have documents (official certificate, portfolio, etc.) to prove their success in the field they apply for.
- Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1.200 TL for PhD )
- Full tuition fee
- 1-year Turkish language course
- Free accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
- Not stated – numerous
- Most programmes in Turkish universities are instructed in Turkish. However, some departments and universities offer programmes in English, French or Arabic. The candidates who want to study in these languages need to have an internationally recognized certificate to prove their language proficiency. Also, most of these foreign language programmes may ask international admission test scores such as GRE, GMAT, SAT etc. Candidates can check the language of instruction while selecting the programmes.
- All Türkiye Scholarships winners who do not have C1 Level Certificate for Turkish Proficiency (including those who are placed into English, French or Arabic-taught programmes) must attend 1-year Turkish Preparatory Course.
To be eligible for Undergraduate Programs, applicants must;
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply),
- not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying,
- be have graduated or are likely to graduate from a secondary education institution,
- born no earlier than 01.01.1995 for undergraduate programs,
- have at least specified (% 90 for medical sciences, % 70 for other undergraduate programs) cumulative grade point average, diploma grade, national exam or international exam score,
- be in good health To be eligible for Postgraduate Programs, applicants must;
To be eligible for Postgraduate Programs, applicants must;
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
- be a bachelor’s or master’s degree holder by 30th of July 2015 at the latest
- born no earlier than 01.01.1986 for master’s programs,
- born no earlier than 01.01.1981 for doctorate programs,
- have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
- be in good health
- The application to Türkiye Scholarships programmes is online and totally free process.
- Applications delivered by hand or post will not be evaluated.
Candidates are expected to;
- Open the online application system (tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr),
- Create a user account by entering their e-mail address and password,
- Log into the system and complete the application form,
- Upload the requested documents to the system,
- Applications for Türkiye Scholarships will be received by February 29 – March 30.
How do I get more information?