- University College London (UCL) is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the top universities worldwide.
- The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship was set up to enable international students from low-income backgrounds to pursue full-time undergraduate studies at UCL.
- University College London (UCL)
Field(s) of Study
- All undergraduate programs offered at UCL.
What does the scholarship cover?
- Full tuition fees and maintenance allowance (10 awards)
- Full tuition fees only (20 awards)
How many scholarships are given?
Which countries are targeted?
- Students from any country outside the UK
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you should:
- Come from a low-income background (as verified by the UCL Admissions Office).
- Be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate.
- Have had your fee status confirmed by UCL Admissions.
- Have submitted an admission application for a full-time undergraduate degree at UCL in 2023/24.
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- You need to have submitted an admission application to UCL in order to apply for the scholarship.
- Apply for the scholarship using the online application form which is accessed via the ‘Active Application’ page on the university application platform.
- Select ’Funding’ from the menu at the top of the page and then select the scholarship name of the scheme you want to apply for.
- Note that you have to fill out a separate scholarship application form for every program that you wish to apply for funding.
- Make sure you answer all the questions on the application form before you submit it.
- Successful candidates will be informed of the outcome of their applications on 9 June 2023.
- Financial need
- 24 April 2023
How do I get more information?
- Website: UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship