- The University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship is a highly competitive award that rewards incoming undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
- These scholarships will be available between 2021 and 2025.
- Scholarship selection is based primarily on academic achievement.
- The University of Adelaide in Australia
Fields of Study
- Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies in any discipline
What does the scholarship cover?
- Each Faculty will award two scholarships with a 50% tuition fee reduction to the applicants in their faculty with the highest score above an ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank) of 98 or a GPA of 6.8.
How many scholarships are given?
- 2 scholarships for every faculty
Which countries are targeted?
- These scholarships are open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand)
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Have a raw ATAR of 98 or its equivalent for undergraduate programs
- Have a GPA 6.8 out of 7 or its equivalent for postgraduate coursework programs
- Be commencing your studies in the period between 2021-2025
- Be a first-time direct-entry international undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student (including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) before starting their degree)
- Be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, a New Zealand Citizen, or a holder of an Australia Permanent Residency Visa)
- Be enrolled in a full-time study load for each study period of your degree
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- This scholarship does not require an application, as it is automatically awarded to students who fulfill the eligibility requirements. There is no separate application form required and no application process.
- Scholarship recipients are confirmed at the point of acceptance.
- A list of eligible students is provided to faculties for selection of scholarships. After selection, successful applicants are then advised in writing within fourteen days of faculty approval.
- Successful applicants must accept the scholarship offer within fourteen days of receiving the offer.
- 13 June 2021
How Do I Get More Information?