- The University of Sydney International Scholarship supports high-quality international postgraduate students who desire to study a master’s by research or PhD.
- This yearly scholarship is funded by the University of Sydney.
- University of Sydney
Field(s) of Study
- Any Master’s by research or PhD Degree offered at the University
What does the scholarship cover?
- This scholarship is valued at $37,207 per annum, and covers tuition fees and living costs.
How many scholarships are given?
- Not stated
Which countries are targeted?
- International students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you should:
- Be an international student
- Be commencing your studies or already enrolled at the University of Sydney
- Have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- Current students can apply for the scholarship via the website indicated below.
- Commencing students are required to select the scholarship checkbox when completing the admission application for the postgraduate research degree on the website. You must select the check box to be considered for the scholarship, as there is no separate scholarship application.
- 15 September, 2023
How do I get more information?