- The Sydney Scholars Award supports outstanding Year 12 students to undertake an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney.
- University of Sydney
Field(s) of Study
- Any undergraduate program at the university
What does the scholarship cover?
- There are two Sydney Scholars Awards, both valued at $6000 per year. These are tenable as follows:
- $6000 per year for the full duration of an undergraduate degree
- $6000 for one year of an undergraduate degree.
How many scholarships are given?
- Not stated
Which countries are targeted?
- International students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a domestic student (including New Zealand citizens), or an international student who has recently completed an International Baccalaureate (or any other educational award equivalent to the HSC)
- Be applying for admission through the University Admissions Centre (UAC)
- Have achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (if you are applying to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney Dental School you must receive an ATAR of 90 or above)
- Apply in the year that you complete your secondary education
- Once you are offered a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to two years before you begin your course of study.
How do I apply – Next Steps
- Read the application guide carefully.
- Complete the online application form found at the website indicated below and submit all supporting documents (including a personal statement).
- 30 September 2020.
How do I get more information?