- One full tuition fee scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding student for a one-year Master’s program at UWE. Applicants will need to provide information in their application detailing how the scholarship will help them to attain the Millennium Development goals within their country.
- Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
- Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network, helping the University to promote its programs to prospective students.
- The University of the West of England, Bristol, UK
Fields of Study
- Postgraduate programs
What does the scholarship cover?
- A 50% tuition fee scholarship for the duration of a year
- You will also have to prove that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fees.
How many scholarships are given?
- One (1)
Which countries are targeted?
- All countries that are classified as overseas for fees purposes
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for the UWE Millennium Scholarship, you must;
- Have achieved the equivalent of British first-class honors in your undergraduate degree
- Be classified as an overseas student for fees purposes
- Be a national of, and resident in a country outside of the EU.
- Have an unconditional offer for a place to study a one-year postgraduate program at UWE, or a conditional offer where IELTS or an equivalent English language qualification is the only condition
- Not be a sponsored student or have already received another scholarship/award
- Be a new student at UWE Bristol with no previous studies in the UK
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- Apply for admission to a Master’s program at UWE
- Eligible applicants will be invited to apply via a scholarship task on the welcome website.
- Applicants are selected based on academic merit and the information that is provided in their application form and statement.
- Successful applicants will receive notification by email approximately one month after the application deadline.
- 31 May 2020
How do I get more information?
- Website: https://www1.uwe.ac.uk/students/feesandfunding/fundingandscholarships/internationalstudentfunding/uweinternationalscholarships/postgraduatescholarships.aspx