- The University of New South Wales offers a wide range of scholarships to support international undergraduate coursework students who are commencing full-time study at the university.
- The UNSW International Scientia Coursework Scholarship targets international students who desire to pursue undergraduate studies at the University of New South Wales in Australia.
- Recipients of this scholarship should display leadership skills and excellence in academic performance and extra-curricular activities.
- University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia
Field(s) of Study
- Undergraduate programs
What does the scholarship cover?
Recipients of this scholarship receive either one of the 2 offers below:
- A full tuition fee scholarship towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of the program, or;
- $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of the program.
How many scholarships are given?
- Not stated
Which countries are targeted?
- International students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student.
- Be commencing full-time study in an undergraduate coursework program at UNSW.
- Have received an offer of admission into an eligible program for Term 3, 2022 consisting of either an unconditional Undergraduate Letter of Offer or an undergraduate conditional English Package Offer.
- Those enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages must complete the program before commencing studies in Term 3 2022.
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- Submit a UNSW Scholarship Application for International Students via the website indicated below.
- Attach all supporting documents in a single, compressed PDF file. The list of required documents is available on the scholarship website.
- Academic Merit
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW
- Leadership skills in the school, community, or workplace
- Extra-curricular activities
- July 31, 2022
How do I get more information?