- Several awards to assist international undergraduate students with their studies at the University of Westminster.
- Here is the BEST one – Full International Undergrad Scholarships
- but check the website link below for the other options.
- The host school, University of Westminster, was founded in 1838, thus becoming Britain’s first polytechnic university. Since then, it has developed into a university that combines both metropolitan and cosmopolitan dimensions, and which is closely involved in business, professional and academic life within London, as well as overseas.
Fields of Study
- All available courses at the University of Westminster
What does the scholarship cover?
- Coverage depends on the type of scholarship grant; however, in general, a scholarship in the University can cover full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- The scholarship could be renewed each year, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
How many scholarships are given?
- 1 (one)
- The number of scholarships awarded differ in each grant program. Please note that scholarship to the University is highly competitive, as each year hundreds of academically strong international students apply.
Which countries are targeted?
- This link for list of Developing Countries – Appendix B
- The University offers a number of full tuition fee award scholarships to exceptionally well-qualified students from outside the UK/EU
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- The eligibility criteria varies for each scholarship. Interested students must check their eligibility to the scholarship program they are applying for.
- In general, however, the student’s academic excellence, development potential and financial need are the primary criteria that the student will be assessed.
How to Apply – Next Steps
- To apply for admission to the University, undergraduate applications must be sent online via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). Meanwhile, postgraduate applications should be submitted through UKPASS (Postgraduate Application and Statistical Service).
- Before proceeding to apply for a scholarship, make sure that you are holding an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at the University of Westminster. The University does not consider applications from students who have already begun a course of study at the University.
Therefore apply first to the university
- Click here to get started
THEN apply for scholarship – once accepted
- The scholarships procedure is separate from your admissions application. Therefore, please make sure that you send in a separate application to the Scholarships Office accompanied with the following documents in this order:
- Your statement of support (This is section B of the application form)
- A copy of your offer letter or UCAS confirmation letter (Either hard copy or printed email version)
- A copy of your IELTS/TOEFL result. These are English language qualifications, and you are only required to submit this if you are an international or European applicant.
- A copy of your results achieved so far in your most recent/current academic study (e.g., As/A Level, access course or BTEC results achieved so far). If you are a home student applying for the Gold/Silver Scholarship, please attach your predicted grades from your course tutor.
- A reference letter for your scholarship application
- Please attach all supporting documentation and submit by the deadline to the following address:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
- Emailed or faxed application forms will NOT be accepted. The form needs to be posted by you to reach the Scholarships Office before the deadline. Please note that applications sent or received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Undergraduate – May 3rd
How do I get more information?
Interested students who wish to apply for a University of Westminster scholarship can visit the following: