- The National Council of Churches of Kenya is a family of Christian communions and organizations in fellowship and witness.
- One Church; United in faith and mission witnessing to Jesus Christ.
To facilitate the united mission of the Christian Church in Kenya, the Council shall:
- Promote fellowship and ecumenism;
- Nurture a common understanding of the Christian faith and mission;
- Build the capacities of the membership;
- Enhance the creation of a just and sustainable society;
- Uphold its corporate health, identity, heritage and sustainability.
In pursuing its Christian calling, the Council shall uphold:
- Integrity through accountability and transparency;
- Stewardship through sound resource management;
- Professionalism through competence and efficiency;
- Partnership by collaborating with others;
- Servanthood through fair and humble service.